Race faster and train better with the lightweight Aeolus 7 D3 TLR wheels. A 27mm wide aero D3 rim shape delivers more speed, performance and control.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 27mm wide, 70mm deep OCLV Carbon rim, carbon/aluminum hub shell, DT star ratchet drive system, 24 DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Cassette compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11spd (Campagnolo freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork brake pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
|Rim Material||OCLV Carbon|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||DT Swiss Bladed|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||828 grams|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed (Campagnolo freehub sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|