RETUL 3D MOTION CAPTURE BIKE FIT - $250
Retül uses a 3D motion sensor to simultaneously gather data on multiple angles of the rider. The Retül system is accurate to within less than a millimeter, creating true objective data which can be utilized by our fitter for the perfect biomechanical fit.
Road, TT, Triathlon & Mountain Bikes
|Fit Session Includes:
|What to Bring:
- Retul Bike Fit is $250 and take approximately 2 to 2.5 hours
- An additional bicycle is priced at $150 for Retul when bikes are fit consecutively (for example road and TT bikes fit back toback).
- Note that each fit with Retul is guaranteed. If you are experiencing problems with your fit, appointments made within four weeks of original fit appointment will be free of charge.
- Follow-Up Appointment: $50/Hour
- A follow-up appointment is available for clients who have already been through a Retul analysis, and are in need of adjustment. A follow-up appointment is appropriate for a bike that has been fit by Retul within one year prior to the follow-up appointment date. A follow-up appointment is appropriate for part changes and recommendations.
- Retül technology provides the fitter with the most accurate bike fit data available and will assist the bike fitter in making sound fit decisions.